Friday, July 15, 2016

Thunderous session

I was still working with the bassguitar sound today, and actually I got the sound tweaked into something I really like. Now there is slight distortive element in the sound, not too big but still, enough to make the bassguitar crumble nicely.

I recorded bassguitars for the third song as a test of the soundscapes and it turned out really good. This recording made me realise that now it's close to what I envisioned. Great thing, yeah! So, ... I re-recorded basslines for the first two songs in a row and result clearly improved a nod or two.

Oh, why thunderous session? Because when I started recording track three, there was thunderstorm getting closer. I recorded the first two songs while thunder and lightning gave a good atmosphere. So there you go. It was a fitting mood ... for doom! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment