Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lots of progress for today

Got that song#4 sorted this morning from drums point of view. Then I went working with the song#3 and managed to get about half of it sorted out (drums) before it was time to do some social matters. After the nice little break continued with the drumworks and got song#3 sorted out during the afternoon. Turned out nicely.

I continued with drum matters only in the evening but with excellent results; finetuned both remaining songs, song#2 and song#1. Yes! But even that's not enough progress for today ...

... suddenly I realised what will be the final song order in this album. I have a strong feeling my idea will stay as it is now, but I'll of course have to listen the songs in this new order to get the hang if it's the ultimate flow. Actually I'm doing that just now as an end to this evening.

While I was listening to the songs in their current stage, I got idea for lyrics. Started working on the lyrics right away and I already know what song these lyrics are for. It's a good start as I will naturally have to get the lyrics completed as well at some point.

Seems at times that this package is forming itself as much as I'm helping it to take its' shape. Like a massive hidden device cloaking in the darkness of ... space.

Lots of things to be done, but as said, lots of things got done today, too. Satisfied? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment