Sunday, July 17, 2016

Masspickin'

You could say today was rather productive ... I got bassguitars recorded for songs five and six before about 1:30 pm. Then it was time to go for a social visit for a couple of hours. After that, I sat down and recorded bassguitars for songs seven and eight. Yeah, it means that all the bassguitars are now recorded for this package. Didn't imagine beforehand I'd record bassguitars for four songs today but that's what happened. Satisfied? Yes!

Now my focus goes for two things; I'll have to humanize the drums some more, go them all through and I'll also continue with the work on space elements (and I'll get one especially helpful new physical tool for that probably next week already). I'll also start writing the lyrics at some point soon. So there's certainly things to do still, ... also gotta start thinking about the coverart at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment