Monday, July 18, 2016

Drumworks and spaceworks

Another day with an excellent flow ... Three songs now have final drumworks as I went all the drums carefully through and humanized them (by manually programming, sample by sample, hit by hit). All these three songs clearly improved with the drumworks, much more lively now. One of them is now not just lively but has all new edge to it. Cymbalworks can do miracles. Songs I got the drumworks completed are (working numbers) songs #5, #6 and #7. Six and seven got completed by midday, spent the morning with them. Just finished the drumwork on number five some fifteen minutes ago.

I spent the afternoon working with space elements & sound processing. Got some exciting soundscapes already, even that I just scratched the surface of post processing the sounds I recorded few days ago. More sounds will be recorded, but this time whole different way ... could well be already during this week, continuing the space recordings. But even if I didn't continue, I have lots of post processing to be done for the sounds I already have. To get them sounding the way I have envisioned.

Bottom line, once again: Really happy how this musical wormhole is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment