Thursday, July 21, 2016

Space mandala .... zap!

At first ... for some reason blogger throwes those big spaces between the chapters - ugly and annoying - but no can do. Tried different tricks but them spaces stayed ... perhaps that space picture is so powerful? :)

Built a stone mandala (of creativity) intuitively this morning. After building it and combining the scene of stones with spacy background through photoshoppin' I noticed it's clearly connected with this ongoing M4D project / new material. It is evident. The colors, the shapes ... darkness of space, certain kind of mythical colors glowing ... shapes, etc. See the picture included.

Originally I did this just for fun and to start a day bit differently (and even that currently I'm not lacking in creativity, boost never hurts) - and as it happens after creating this I suddenly got a very potential idea for album coverart. Gotta see how it would work, it demands (of course) some photography as usual, planning a scenery, combining several pictures and doing lots of post processing.

Well, that's that and ... I have a feeling I might end up writing more lyrics today. What I've already done (if putting that mandala story aside) is that I've listened the whole package through with the song order I came up with yesterday. And yes, it was exactly as I thought ... that song order works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment