Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day of spacy soundscapes

Spent pretty much all the day working with the space sound creations & processing of the soundscapes. Timetaking process, to get the kind of soundscapes I want out of the sounds I created last weekend. But was it worth taking full day? Certainly. I'm once again really satisfied with what I got done today and especially how it sounds. It would be blasphemous to talk about just "some sounds" ... it's more like a sound world of its' own. It's not short, small samples & effects, but it's ... more like the opposite.

These space elements will definitely expand this forthcoming M4D album exactly the way I want ... to put it shortly: Mysterious, weird soundscapes. I still have few more space sound creations to post process tomorrow, then we'll see what happens next. Lyrics ... one thing I ought to do, but I might do more space sound recordings, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment