Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Completed the 4th space trip

Just finished going through all the songs once again, yes. Took few hours all in all, and about all the newly recorded space elements found their place like it was planned (which it certainly wasn't). Satisfied again, yes, guessed it right. :)

Funnily in some cases there was true coincidences; some of the samples I recorded intuitively, not just fitted perfectly into their places, but the sample lengths happened to match perfectly the earlier samples' length too. Huh? Yeah! Almost spooky. Considering that the samples length vary from 10-20 seconds into something like 200 seconds, then new samples happen to fit precisely ... wow.

I'm now only listening the whole package through in its' current form. If there's still some volume fixes needed to be done for the ambient elements, that shall be done before anything else gets done. The next real step is quite likely the lyrics. I've already started with that (two songs' lyrics are almost completed) so that's where I'm heading as I get this current listening & checking (for possible fixes needed) session done.

Great progress, really satisfied yet again. I didn't even imagine I'd have time to do some vocal tests today, but I also did that. So ... yeah! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment