Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Early startin'

Started quite early today, around 7 AM ... but not with the way I thought I would. Instead of going into soundworks directly, I got an idea for lyrics, for one song. I even could see for what song the lyrics might well be ... and yes, after writing big bunch of lyrics and quickly listening to that certain song and singing the lyrics along in my mind, I could see them fitting nicely. Well, anyway, I stopped the lyrics there since I wanted to get recording more ambient sounds.

And so I did. I started recording aroun 8:30 AM and now as it's bit over 11 AM, I have about handful of effective sounds created with guitar this time. Room for more, soundwise, I imagine - but having crafted some good sounds, it's soon time for well deserved coffee break. Even that I don't have a cherry pie with me (Twin Peaks, Twin Peaks, Twin ...). ;)

I'll continue soundworks after coffee break.

But before I go, here's a pic I took while in the middle of recording sounds. Once again, I had assistant for creating some moody sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment