Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Space trip vol 4

So, yeah ... I worked through all the afternoon with creating more spacy soundscapes. Not just with using guitar, but using some other devices as well. Heavy devices, no strings attached (literally, hah!)). That combined with really hot weather today again (closer to +30 degrees celsius) it was rather exhausting task. Noticed only after finishing the day's soundworks, how tiresome it was, thanks to heatwave. Working in the apartment with indoor temperature being +28 degrees celsius, it can be tiresome, yeah!

Originally I thought I'd start mixing the new soundscapes in, combine them with the sections already finished, but ... thanks to the forementioned heatwave going on, I didn't mix a thing tonight. Well, that shall happen tomorrow then.

After I get the new sounds integrated, I'll start working more with the lyrics. Expecting that one guest intro expansion in coming week or two, but probably that's the only guest section there will be. I've got enough ambient elements of my own by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment