Friday, July 22, 2016

More space in my face

Spent about two to three hours this morning post processing rest of the sound recordings I did about a week ago. The space ambiances. At that point I got all those recordings finished and most of them produced stuff varying from quite usable into extremely usable & satisfactory from atmosphere's point of view.

Late afternoon I started experimenting with planting the soundscapes into selected songs. Quite a timetaking and demanding process in itself - it takes lots of listening, tweaking, re'listening, re'tweaking, ... again and again. I lost count of hours but at this point I have already three songs which have space (or just otherworldly) elements in them.

Initial feeling is once again awesome. I only have one positive problem with these soundscapes - some of them are massive, longer creations ... and here I have doom songs that have "less silent sections than the debut album songs had" ... haha! Well, I have a strong feeling it will turn out great anyway. Not all the songs will get space elements throughout the song, some might just have intro/outro etc.

Phew. Gotta continue perhaps only after weekend break. So far, so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment