Thursday, July 28, 2016

Break with icing on it

For a change I haven't done anything concrete today for the release, if not counting dreaming & thinking about some lyrics for the remaining songs. Didn't get into writing yet, just letting the thoughts develop & evolve into something worth writing down. Plus there's no rush, I've progressed more than I thought I would have about a month ago.

So, today could be labelled as a break. What's the icing for the break? It's the entertainment moment of  the summer I'd say; going to see the one and only Incantation tonight in Helsinki. Yeah! \m/_

EDIT: Here's evidence of Inc entertainment. Why, since it's death metal and not doom metal? Because Inc has truly awesome DOOOMY moments hidden within their (otherwise amazing) death metal songs.




No comments:

Post a Comment