Monday, February 21, 2011

Videoclip madness

As I decided to avoid other kind of DIY-editing problems with the video clips - I decided to chop the clips I shot into tens if not hunders of smaller clips. Probably going to do that for the drumclips too, so that ... I might be able to reach the vision I have, to some extent. In addition to videoclips I have about ten still pictures depicting instruments in darkness, with starmaps mixed in. The idea is to slide from videoclips into occasional still shots. Perhaps not exactly original, nor professional - but it could be quite entertaining if I manage to pull it through in the way I hope.

The video editing takes time though, time flies even if it was or was not fun. It's tiring stuff at this stage, but we'll see how it goes. At least I got the job started with my guitar videoclips (now having about 40 usable short video sections for certain riffs / parts of the song). 2 longer videos were chopped tonight, and 7 remain out of my own video shoots. Then there's the full song, drum video by Timo. And then I should be getting still some bass/vocal video clips from Timo. Phew!

PS: I created myspace page for Mood:Doom earlier today (see links section, upper right in this blog). No music there yet, of course but ... going to be at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment