Saturday, February 19, 2011

Doom continued Part II

I'm happy to announce that all bass and drum tracks are finished. The only thing I'm still contemplating, whether I should record or not, is some additional drums to an ambient "scene" in one song. It's a minor thing anyway, so no worries there, should be a quick one to record if we cannot live without it.

Last night I had some promising experiments with vocals and Antti seemed to like those as well, so I guess we have found one or two new voices to our vocal catalogue, so to speak. Hopefully these additions will help us avoid boring our listeners too much!

Now I really need to concentrate my efforts to the lyrical side of things, and start massive editing on existing texts. Things are slowly taking shape (although quicker than expected actually) and it looks like we have a very promising album coming up! And I think we found a name for it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment