Monday, February 28, 2011

Cover artwork, vol3

Continued working with the front cover artwork few hours tonight, again. And progressed a lot, again, too. It feels now that the front cover is almost there. It could actually be the final version now, but I will have to sleep over it and look into it tomorrow evening, do some final tests to see if I could get it even more effective or not. If not, it's ... ready.

EDIT: Yeah, I know I said it in previous cover artwork post too, that "it's almost ready" but ... really, the artwork went forward big time. And actually the colorworld changed rather dramatically too - I'm not 100% sure yet if that color change is for keeps, but it could be. If it is, it's not exactly "cold" colorworld anymore, but the visual effect is still hardly "warm" even if it would be that color'wise. Confusing? Yes. Well, no. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment