Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Last guitars recorded

Just got the last doom piece's guitars recorded and am really satisfied with how the song turned out. Already, even that it has only programmed demodrums currently backing up the guitars. Hah. Well, it is a different piece all right, that is safe to say. You could call it as the rocker of the package. That is evident from the song length already; I imagine it won't be much more than 4 minutes or so, even with space / ambient elements added.

Now I rest my case musically speaking and let Timo handle that side. I'm starting to design the cover artwork for the package as I seem to have time for it during the coming days. Logo is of course already available since I designed it during the Spring 2010, but everything else is open ... I've been thinking that it could be a collage of my photos, or it could be hand drawn space themed cover? We shall see what happens. I'll tell more about it when there's something to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment