Sunday, February 6, 2011

More forming already

I went through the riffs I had recorded during autumn 2010, and I found out one very desolate sounding riff that felt very inspiring. So I played the riff a bit, then did simple structure with drums (like doom, doomier, doom, doomier ...) and started recording. The song will quite likely turn out to be the closing song for the package. Originally I thought it's an instrumental for some specific reasons, but I came up with idea to combine real life events into space realm. And tight set of lyrics were formed fast, too.

We haven't yet really decided what kind of vocals there would be. It could be very low growling, with perhaps some robot effects added or ... something. Not really a decision making moment yet for that. First the music will be created. This weekend was even a better start than I thought beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment