Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hectic

While Antti is busy editing the visual side of things, I did demo vocals for two songs last night. Now it's my turn to be slightly puzzled, if not confused, as to whether the results are good or total rubbish. I think I'll let Antti decide this one for me, as I am still experimenting with new voices and vocal techniques and I have the feeling I'm getting too "blind" to hear my own mistakes and blah blah.

Anyway, if my calculations are correct and Antti doesn't reject those demos for some reason, I still have 2 songs left to scream and growl on. I might be wrong, but I believe shall be corrected in that case.

The last tune of the album got some piano (and other assorted synth-based things) on it, and I somehow like the way it feels. It could've been done in kazillion different ways, but this is the way it came out tonight.

T
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment