Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Playing with time

Just finished recording vocals to song #7. We are talkin' ultimate experimental mode here, I can assure you! In any case, I've never heard any vocals like this anywhere. Later, you may be the judge whether that's a good or a bad thing... I think Antti was both surprised and confused, which I think is a very positive thing : D

As soon as I'm done with the vocals for all tracks, I will shoot one more video so Antti can go ahead and finish his ordeal at the edit table. Might take some time though. The recording itself is easy, it's just a matter of putting the words in the right order and the rest comes more or less naturally. It's a load of good fun anyway!

More reports here as soon as shit happens.


T
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment