Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mood for ... video

As I got the operation "lengthen the end" for one of the songs complete, I started to prepare for shooting some video clips for the possible promo music video. I already got the drumcam stuff as shot by Timo, and it's good stuff definitely. The only minor (technical) detail was that since the drum video is 640*480 resolution, I was forced to shoot my clips with that resolution too. Well, the good thing is that luckily my cam had that resolution available. So it's not going to be HD, but actually - who gives a supernova, since this video will be made for youtube use.

The only thing is, that combining the video for the song in question will be quite some task. It's not a short song, you see. It's about 9 minutes long or something like that. Well, ... it could be that the "video edit" is like first half of the song. Or the second. Remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment