Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some time has passed

Lots of  other things happening, both in so-called real life as well as musical things (like one Scumfusion compilation and new album by Focus Minus, as well as EP building up in the Cauterized camp) ... so some time has passed. How fitting is ithat for doom metal project? Very? Well, I don't mind really. This project is different to me personally, in many ways.

Anyway, recently I've been activating myself with the doom project; starting to plan the first release in form of EP. Few songs, not many - especially as supposedly they won't be short ones. Not gigantic lengths either, I think. I have riffs built for at least 2 songs, perhaps 3. Gotta look how far they will lead. And there's also idea for instrumental outro, ... can't say much else about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment