Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The word "possibly"

What do you know, ... In my previous post I expressed how I felt that most the tweaking is now done. Well, so I felt then. There was only that one song remaining ... I didn't have time to write about this yesterday evening, but yes, yesterday evening was the third tweaking eve. :)

Or let's say it was more about finetuning, while with tweaking I mean more audible changes all in all. So, what happened yesterday was that first I listened all the songs through, and made few notes while at it. To my surprise I had notes for 4 songs. So, into the work then ... these were rather small things that possibly only I care about, but it felt good to get them all done. It just took all evening long, but I got them all sorted out in the end.

Bit funnily I did not have time for the only song that I previously thought would need my attention. Well, I did say that I have to be careful about that song especially ... perhaps that explains how I felt with listening to it (more than once) yesterday: It didn't feel like it would certainly need some extra work, the way I thought earlier. But I did make a note about having to possibly expand one vocal part in a way; something that I will have to try out either tonight or tomorrow, friday evening. But that really should be all then. I feel confident about this, since I actually had time to listen the whole album from start to finish as final point yesterday and it felt all excellent to me now. I haven't had such a sensation with these scrutiny listening sessions yet, until now, and I think it's a great sign.

More later, possibly just one song inspection & experimentation and that's it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment