Saturday, December 3, 2016

Good news. Bad news.

Good news first: Got the very final extra vocal lines recorded yesterday evening and it came out in a way I hoped. Even better; I went and started doing mastering tasks and got major task done - It was almost midnight when I went to bed grinning and thinking how this will get finished easily for 6th December release.

Bad news then: As I went sleeping yesterday evening, I wasn't long in bed as I felt like ... perhaps I have to visit the toilet yet, strange feeling. (I don't usually go to toilet that late). Stomach bug hit and was started then. Ouch. I could hardly sleep during last night, I felt so bad. Slept perhaps 3-4 hours. And the whole saturday has been spent both laying in bed and visiting the toilet. Often. The worst could be over already, I sure hope so ... so that I could finish the project in time. Another sad matter was, that I simply had to miss a concert I had promised to go with my wife.

A sad, sad day. But sometimes it's like this, life can surprise you. In many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment