Monday, December 5, 2016

'Cosmic time foundation' released, vol1

It's 0:30 am here, which means it's ... 6th December by half an hour! :)

Bandcamp is the first place you can check out the album. Fully streamable & and listenable there, of course - and with the previously mentioned cheaper-than-cheap buying option (with some extra digital things, artwork and lyrics in graphic format).

We'll see if the album appears at CDbaby during 6th December, too or not. I'll be adding the album into Mikseri for streaming as well, and I just finished a massive video edit ... going to put the full album into youtube as visual lyrics video. It was easily one of the most timetaking video edits I've done for any of my music projects so far ... mainly because this album has quite a load of lyrics and I had to time/sync each line for each song in that video. 56 minutes long video, with long space tales. Yeah!

I'll be making more blog posts as I get the album into other online services.

Oh, and here's the album coverart (click to open them in larger size) to spicy thy imagination. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment