Sunday, December 4, 2016

Two of thy masters, and the 2nd one made it through

By taking full day's rest yesterday, I've recuperated from the nasty disease so well that ... I'm glad to state that the release is about to be unleased. Yeah!

First master version I crafted, contained some very small problems, so after fixing those (hardly half an hour task) I got the 2nd master and yes, that's the final master version. Listened it once through during this afternoon and that's what the final version shall be. But as it's only 4th December today, I have 1-2 days time to still listen and feel how it is. The feeling is, anyway, that I've given all that I can to this release and there's nothing to be fixed. Nothing's perfect, but for me this comes very close to that, especially musically speaking.

... and oh, I've already had time to craft a taste of things to come. I've been making a lyric video during this afternoon and it's coming out nicely. Aiming to get it into youtube tonight so prepare to experience the first bit of new scifi doom! 

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment