Sunday, November 13, 2016

Listening ... for signals

Didn't record any extra vocals during the weekend, but instead listened the whole package in its' current form through few times. And it was good to do just that, since I spotted at least something needing fixing in the vocals. I shall record some lines again during this coming week and see that I get it all sounding the way I want it to. Perhaps getting into recording the additional vocals (not my own voice) next weekend.

I'm still not sure if I'll craft some guitarsolos for some of the songs, I guess we'll see about that in coming two weeks or so.

Big part of weekend went kind of into enjoying some live music. Saw 5 bands, most notably Pentagram and shot video set of all the bands. Only two bands' video set is already at youtube. In case if you want to check out some live stuff at youtube, here's my playlist for bands I've seen live.

No comments:

Post a Comment