Monday, November 28, 2016

Final tweaking sessions started

This evening felt like ... as if I just finished second job for the day. Huh! But that's quite descriptive for the amount of tweaking & listening session I did tonight.

Spent the whole evening doing the final tweaks. I started going through the songs in working order (sidenote; which is not the order the songs appear on album) and I got 3 songs pretty much 100% completed. Two songs which were worked first took the most time. Third song took clearly less time, unsurprisingly - as the third song is one of the last songs I've worked with and it has been tweaked notably further. Exactly the opposite with the second song I worked with tonight - one of the first songs that got vocals recorded so there were clearly more tweaking to be done. And tweaked it was, much more than I thought ... no wonder it was a long evening tonight.

So, the art of tweaking shall continue tomorrow evening. Five songs to be completely checked (and tweaked as needed) from start to finish (from vocals point of view mainly). It could well take only lets say ... two more evening sessions like this one and then I'm quite far with the package, indeed.

PS: If you have too much time on your hands, count how many times I used the word "tweak" in this post. Ha ha ha ... and I shall not tweak this text afterwards! Tweaking the music is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment