Saturday, November 26, 2016

Background vocals, vol4

Phew, a long saturday evening session just got completed. Exhausting one, since it was the most demanding one out of these background vocal sessions. What might be easy for me to sing, since I've written the lyrics and arranged them according to how I see fit - it's not necessarily easy for someone else to sing them. That combined with the fact that I've created words all of my own, for describing the events in these space tales. What happens, is that the other fella ends up asking "how do you pronounce this word, what's this word!?" ... "well, I pronounce it like this, and yes, like this because as this word didn't exist before I came up with it, I am pretty much the one to define how to pronounce it or whatt?" ... "huh, ok!" ... so, yeah. :)

Tonight's session included two songs. Both of the songs got their "background" vocals recorded and the result is very good, expanding the music in the way I thought it would. Now I'll do some vocal tweaking (tomorrow) and then I'll start doing the very final things for the music. There's light at the end of this space tunnel, finally. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment