Thursday, November 24, 2016

Black is the space on thy black fridays

Something good about the manic black friday event advertising going on everywhere. Most of the offers feel like total "blaah!" for me, actually I've felt like that about everything I've seen. Until now ... black friday offer at CDbaby, 50% off from digital album distribution. Gotcha! Bought one instantly, you can guess for what. Yeah. :) Excellent way for spreading the one and only scifi doom message, based on past experiences.

Oh ok, I spotted something worth mentioning when it comes to this so-called black friday: Pretty good sales at Steam, it seems. Noted that many titles (if not all) on my personal wishlist were on sale. I think I gotta grab at least that latest Deus Ex ... for times after completing this M4D album. Before that, no gaming allowed. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment