Thursday, November 17, 2016

More vocals both recorded & finetuned

Tonight was a good one as I got lots of things done. Way more than I thought beforehand. Not only I worked through the longest song ("cosmic scale cloning") but I sorted out some vocalbits and pieces in two other songs, as well. 3-4 hours went fast. Really satisfied with the results, too. Didn't have time to listen the complete package tonight, not surprising. Well, I think I'll listen the whole package tomorrow evening ...

... I have a feeling that the extra vocal recording sessions could well happen during the weekend already. Still haven't felt like listening the songs with seeking possible guitarsolo spots. So, there are those two big things to be done. Then there's of course album coverart which I haven't even started yet (but if things go as they usually do, with graphics - the idea suddenly comes and I progress really fast with it).

Oh, and I'm still waiting for the intro from one friend. Supposedly getting it within a week, but that's not slowing down any of the work mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment