Thursday, November 10, 2016

Vocals recording, vol7

Just finished tonight's vocal recording session. Let's begin this by putting initial feelings here instead of ending this blog post with it: How do I feel right now? I'm feeling amazing! So, yes - you can get the idea how tonight's recording session went. ^_^

Tonight's song under work was (and is) massive one. The longest one (11 minutes or so) and I knew beforehand what to expect - work. Simply because the lyrics are quite long, I've written some tricky words for me to spell (remember, I'm finnish, english is not my native language) and it's a long song. At the same time I was excited to get working with exactly this song and these lyrics. Because I remember how I felt when I first wrote these lyrics and then arranged them with the music. Even that I did arranging "mentally" (singing in my mind only) I was grinning as I noticed there were some magical sections. Sections where the music and the lyrics make an awesome mixture ...

... and as I dived into recording the vocals, I could sense that magic there. I thought this will turn out "pretty good & enjoyable". Then, as I got the song finished (about half an hour ago) and bounced a demo of it, went listening and expecting "pretty good", I almost started laughing! Because it felt so damn great to me, not just "pretty good" or anything like that. There's this certain ... let's say space doom magic in there. Ha! Like that wasn't enough, I followed my intuition once again (when I was recording the vocals) and again sort of mini repeat verses were born on the fly. And I have an idea for expanding them bit more sonically speaking as I get these initial vocals recorded first.

There! :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear! That's the magic of the music. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "Landover" features the Washington Redskins Marching Band. Instrumental recording engineered by Ken Barnum at FedEx Field using four Neumann U87's courtesy Bias Studios. Vocals recorded and all tracks mixed at An Undisclosed Location. Thanks to my singing MetroFriends: Terry Boes, Derek Evry, Rachel Levitin, MaryJo Mattea, Seth Spalding, and Ian Taronji. Thanks to Micah Meckstroth (sousaphone) and the Redskins band, management, and personnel for being so kind and participating in this project.

    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  3. เล่นเกมสล็อต pussy888 เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สร้างรายได้ และก็ความเพลิดเพลิน
    สำหรับการเล่นกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ โดยทั่วไปแล้ว เกมนี้เป็นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ยอดนิยมรวมทั้งเป็นที่เอ๋ยถึงอย่างยิ่งของเหล่านักเล่นปนคาสิโน เบื้อต้นด้วยต้นแบบเกมเอง เป็นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เล่นง่าย เล่นบันเทิงใจ โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งเกมสล็อตpussy888 ซึ่งยอดเยี่ยมในเกมคาสิโนยอดนิยม รวมทั้งเป็นที่พึงพอใจของเหล่านักเล่นเกมคาสิโนอย่างใหญ่โต ถ้าเกิดคุณเป็นคนนึงที่ต้องการเข้ามาทดสอบเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลนืนี้ ก็สามารถเข้ามาร่วมบันเทิงใจ แล้วก็เตรียมความพร้อมกอนที่จะเข้าไปสมัครเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์นี้ให้ดี ด้วยเหตุว่าด้วยแบบเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์นี้ เป็นเกมที่ช่วยสร้างความสนุกสนาน ความระทึกใจให้กับผู้เล่น ถ้าเกิดไม่เตรียมพร้อมก่อนมาเล่นให้ดี ก็อาจก่อให้กำเนิดข้อผิดพลาดขึ้นมาได้ สรุปว่าตามพวกเราไปดูกันก่อนดียิ่งกว่าว่าถ้าหากคุณอยากได้เข้ามาสมัครเล่นเกมสล็อตpussy888ควรต้องเตรียมพร้อม หรือควรจะมีข้อมูลอะบ้างที่คุณควรจะทราบ
    การเตรียมการก่อนจะเข้ามาสมัครเล่นเกมคาสิโนสล็อตpussy888
    เมื่อผู้เล่นเกมอยากได้ที่จะเข้ามาสมัครเพื่อเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ลักษณะนี้ อย่างแรกที่ผู้เล่นจำเป็นจะต้องทำซึ่งก็คือการจัดเตรียม เตรียมตัวให้ดี ก่อนจะเข้ามาสนุกสนาน แล้วก็เล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์นี้ ถึงแม้ว่าแบบเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์นี้ เป็นเกมที่เล่นง่าย แต่ว่าเพื่อเป็นการไม่ประมาท และก็เป็นการเพิ่มจังหวะสำหรับการเล่นปนคาสิโนออนไลน์นี้แล้ว เพศผู้เล่นก็ควรที่จะต้องมีการเตรียมพร้อมก่อนจะเข้ามาสมัครเพือ่ล่นเกมสล็อตpussy888หรือเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ตนเองพึงพอใจให้ดี
    แบบอย่างสำหรับการเตรียมพร้อมพื้นฐาน อาทิเช่น เรียนรู้กรรมวิธีการเล่นเกม แนวทางพิเศษต่างๆที่จะสามารถช่วยเพิ่มจังหวะสำหรับในการทำเงิน การเลือกเว็บไซต์ที่ดีเพื่อเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ ตลอดจนการเลือกแบบเกมสล็อตpussy888ที่เหมาะสมกับตนเอง เพราะว่าอย่าลืมว่าในค่ายเกม pussy888 นั้นมิได้มีเพียงแค่เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์รุปแบบเดียวแค่นั้น ยังมีเกมแบบอย่างอื่นๆที่ได้รับความน่านับถือ ได้รับความน่าดึงดูดใจไม่แพ้กัน ด้วยเหตุนั้นเมื่อเข้าไปเลือกเกมเล่น ก็ทดลองดูเพราะมีเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์แบบไหนที่ปะทุรสนหัวใจอีกบ้าง
    เพื่อที่คูรจะได้เลือกเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เหมาพชะสมกับตัวคุณเองที่สุด ซึ่งไม่ว่าคุณจะเลือกเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ต้นแบบไหน ก็อย่าพลาดที่จะทดลองเข้ามาเลือกเล่นเกมสล็อต pussy888 ด้วยเกมนี้เป็นเกมที่เล่นเลง่าย แล้วก็ทำเงินง่าย แต่ว่าถ้าหากทดลองเข้ามาเล่นแล้วหลังจากนั้นก็ยังไม่เคยรู้สึกประทับใจ ก็ทดลองหาเกมที่คุณพึงพอใจในค่ายเกมนี้มอง เนื่องจากค่ายเกมนี้มีความน่าดึงดูดใจ แล้วก็เชื่อมั่นได้ว่าเล่นเกมแล้วจะช่วยทำให้ผู้เล่นสามารถทำเงินได้มากขึ้นแน่ๆ

    ReplyDelete