Friday, November 11, 2016

Vocals recording, vol8 (and then some)

Finished recording the vocals for last song about an hour ago. Turned out really good again if you ask me (and why wouldn't you ask, huh). Listened the result once only, and then went straight into checking all the songs through in Reaper - checking and finetuning all the songs' vocal volume levels, and made all new bounces for each song.

So, ... now I have the first vocal demo package. And now I'll listen the package through few times to see how it works and if there is anything to fix in the so-called basic vocals. If there is, I'll try to do the fixes during the coming weekend - and if there isn't, I might start recording the expanded vocal lines.

I've started to feel that I'll get this package ready for releasing in December. I definitely want to get it finished before christmas. And I think I'm now aiming for a release date like ... 6th December. It would feel great to get it released on Finland's independence day. Yeah.

PS: Getting some nice inspiration tomorrow evening as I'm going to see Pentagram and some other bands. Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment