Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Vocals recording, vol6

Another evening, another vocals recording session completed. Yeah!

This time I thought this track could be rather sweaty task, but it turned out to be quite easy instead. The explanation for this, I think, is the reason that this particular song has stuck to my mind with its' oddly fun repeat verse since its' creation. As I went through the song first before recording, I noticed that the arrangements I made late last summer were pretty much perfect. I didn't have to any fixes at all, just straight into recording from there. And ...

... the recording went smoothly. As with the other songs, I recorded layered vocals. Yet this is also one of the songs where some more vocals shall be recorded later, that's the idea anyway. Perhaps even already next weekend if time permits and the initial vocal recording have already been completed.

Two more songs to go, recording vocals. I have feeling they will be more demanding ones to work with. But I've been wrong in past, so who knows? One song per evening seems to be go amount to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment