Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Vocal sessions on

I've been doing vocal recording sessions on a daily basis since last writing, evening sessions. Tried several different vocal styles, while getting closer to the certain kind of mood I'm after. As a result I've done demo vocals for three more songs now and just one song remains with no vocals at all currently.

In past I've usually progressed fast, but this time I have a different kind of approach to the vocals. I don't want to rush them, I will try different vocal styles and ideas until it feels really fitting to the song in question. Currently, I think some of these vocals might be final vocals, but certainly not all of them are. I'd say one or two songs might have final vocals with them, and that's just fine. General feeling for this vocal work is good, at this stage.

When it comes to lyrics, I have done hardly any changes to them and I can say I've arranged them surprisingly well in my mind last Autumn. Makes things much easier.

More as things progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment