Sunday, March 21, 2021

Master V3 is the key

So, it's been a full weekend of tweaking & listening and ... it turned out that the third version of master is the very final version of this album. First version had some notable flaws and it was soon clear that it needs fixing here and there. But the second version was already a good one. In the end I had to make just some minor finetunings and tweaks and then it was time for 3rd version of master ... I listened to it multiple times with headphones and with speakers and was like "this is it, really!". Then I even went and blasted it with our TV & stereos combination. No flaws.

I've submitted the album to CDbaby system for analysing and set the release date as 4th April 2021, so that it is exactly ten years from debut. We'll see when it appears into streaming systems, but I expect it to happen in the early April anyway.

I'll post the cover artwork here at some point, too, closer to the digital release coming out.


No comments:

Post a Comment