Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Next on the list

 "Yes, it's been a while" ... 

... in the meanwhile our family moved to new space, notably bigger one (with me having my own working & recording room), sold away our former home, have been doing lots of renovation. For example sauna room got reworked into almost like scifi doom reality: Pitch black walls which reflect faint light coming from ceiling, yet also you can see the wood patterns below the black. Grey sauna benches with dark grey metallic support structure ... next summer coal black floor tiles will be installed and some finetuning the the lighting and the actual sauna stove, too. We wanted bit different looking sauna instead of the usual wooden or light environment and it really is turning into something like space meditation room.

Well, lots of renovation things going on, but like said, now I have my very own room which is a combination of daytime working area and sort of home studio recording room. Really, really good and inspiring to say the least. Best of it all, now I can record the vocals in my own private space and concentrate into the matter much better. While I have had my hands full during past few months (packing, moving to new place, renovation stuff etc) I think I might progress into recording the vocals during the March which just started. Gotta do some experiments first, see that my systems are working properly and so on, since I haven't recorded anything yet here in this new environment. I'm not expecting any problems though.

If there is a problem, more like a challenge; it's the lyrics I've written myself. Long, detailed, partially cryptic - will be quite a nice little job managing to record them all the way I've pre'planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment