Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Seventh signal (and some drumworks)

So, I got the next song base worked out pretty far. Not necessarily 100 % ready, still have to feel the ending of the song (which is different to the other tunes). Anyway, coincidental or not but this song with working number seven happens to be about 7 minutes long. Interesting one, having two radically different moods. Other one is almost "happy" while the other one is broodingly dark, heavy and extra doomy. Quite a mix of opposites in one song! But it works really well and once again I really dig the way it goes.

Not just this song number seven, but I also worked with drums - sound tweaking and stuff, and I made some awesome progress at that department too. Actually I have idea for outro style song which would end the album, song number eight. That will be next in line. After that's done, then I gotta look into bass guitar sessions, I guess.

Anyway, what is the mood (for doom) at this current stage? Well just today I crafted a pic that quite nicely describes how I feel as creator of this stuff. How the music makes me feel. Check it out below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment