Friday, June 5, 2020

6 ... 6 ...

Sixth song base just got done. Funnily as it got finished I noticed it happens to be (in its' current form) exactly 6 minutes long. Working title number 6, song length 6 (minutes). Hmmm. :)

Anyway, really digging this song base, too ... kind of a weird case, hard to put it into words, but clearly continues in the same style than the rest of the pack. Good flow, even groovy at times. 

I still have presaved riffs/melodies for one more new song. Then it might be that I'll compose one extra song out of current moment and feelings - so the final number of tracks will be either 7 or 8. We'll see how it goes.

I also got idea for both the album title and front cover artwork. It came ouf of blue to me yesterday, and it might well be that I follow the intuition with this, too, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment