Friday, June 3, 2016

Time, time ... time + ASF revisited

Once again; some time has passed ... well, so what. No biggie. :)  The thing is, that originally I was going to work with one wall (see previous blog post) and I ended up working through about 15 walls. And one floor, too. What it meant, is that suddenly doomwork went into pause mode yet again, ... and it's now soon continuing, again.

In the meanwhile, I did something for the "another species falls" musicvideo I thought of doing years ago already: Added visual lyrics into the video and some effects, too. I thought I didn't have the original video saved anymore (elsewhere than in youtube) but I did have it so I was able to do the editing. It was all done today, took only about half an hour to make the edits - and 1-2 hours to render the video. Now it's more enjoyable to watch with the lyrics, so check it out if interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment