Saturday, June 4, 2016

Day of soundworks

Continued today with M:D material - though most of today's work went with sound experiments. Got some new ideas for recording (won't bore you with details) and time really went fast. I spent about 6-7 hours playing guitar and testing. Huh! But it was well worth it and even that it felt like work, it also felt entertaining.

As I got soundtests completed, I went and continued working the second new M:D song (which I started structuring in March already). Got it completed today, and to my surprise it's not long song - kind of interesting flow to it, as it's certainly slow song, yet it has kind of a fast vibe. Ok, it might contain the fastest M:D section ever written but ... anyway. With this project, fast is more like "fast".

Feels good and now the work shall continue. There's composing to be made and structural work - as I'm not recording final guitars yet, only crafting real demo versions of the songs. The pic below was taken today while doing the sound experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment