Thursday, March 3, 2011

Indeed

I am currently listening to the master 3.0, some revisions have taken place before this point. The first one was ok otherwise, only the vocals in the last song had indeed one fatal mixing error which was corrected very quickly when detected. This lead us to the 2nd version. While listening to that, I felt the last song introduction was not quite there yet, so I added one harmless little crescendo (which happens to be a reversed bass drum reverb, although heavily post-processed) to give more impact to the song itself. So far I've heard this 3rd version few times now and I think this is it. Unless Antti feels something's missing or somethings are simply too much after his return, I see no reason to alter anything.

Sure, things are never perfect, but that's what keeps us on our toes striving more toward that ever-elusive utopian state of things : ) I have a feeling the next one will be even better one!


T
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment