Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From test mixes into real mixes

If the music is slow & doomy, the progression is the opposite currently ... Timo is already doing quite possibly final mixes (he'll explain the stuff himself better, later) and I've been listening some 4-5 final mixes - some corrections have been made, some finetuning, but it's all going more than smoothly.

My trip comes at a fitting moment, I'll have a complete break from hearing the material (and quite probably get to hear final mixes with ambient elements added before the trip, looks like it!) and then after some 7-8 days I'll hear it again with "all new ears" so to speak.

PS: I did some additional music video testing tonight too, and am quite satisfied with how those went. The software is giving me some headache, but nothing too dramatic anyway. The end video might be simplified somewhat if the problems can't be sorted 100% but it's still going to be nice lil' musicvideo.

No comments:

Post a Comment