Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Time

Look, yet again about 1 year has passed since my last writing. Yes, I'm still here. What happened during the last year? Few more melodies were saved for later composing stage. And guess what? Suddenly just yesterday was the time: I took my guitar and went into composing / structuring stage for first new song. Crafted the basic drumtrack yesterday and recorded the basic riffs today. Not final guitar tracks but like a rehearsal / composing demo for myself. Nice flow, about 5 minutes long midtempo song.

Well, anyway ... I have no schedule, I'm going to continue this process of composing & rehearsal demoing as I see fit / feels good. Currently it looks like I will surely continue and not stop with this first experiment. Album might form during this 2020, or then not. At least there's suddenly lots of time as there's this certain 'coronation of our domain' (Malevolent Creation reference for ya) going around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment