Friday, August 5, 2016

Written into forms

Took a few days break from it all and today has been really productive day when it comes to lyrics. Lost count of how many / what exactly I worked on today, since I touched bit everything here and there but ... the main thing is that currently I have lyrics completed for five songs already. Yeah! Only three more songs need lyrics. And it feels just exciting to be able to craft some more tales. Song titles so far are also something that make me grin. Each of the five lyrics have already final titles to them.

And it's not just that but I've also listened the certain songs with arrangements in my mind - and yeah, I've done preliminary arrangements for pretty much all the five songs' lyrics, too. Feels really good, once again. The lyrics deal with more or less matters related to science fiction, space, science, time, space travel, ... tales varying from not too wide scale into kind of gigantic scale, depending on viewpoint. There are also little connections to some other projects I've done ... evident to me, but not at all necessary to other people.

It's like one ancient album title goes: Another perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment