Thursday, August 11, 2016

Another listening session(s) & trailer under work

Early this morning I did new bounces of all the eight songs and listened them twice through in peace. To get the feeling how they feel now with what I think will be the final drums (like stated yesterday). Sounds really enjoyable, I'm satisfied, yes. Well, I thought I'd go into working with lyrics then, but suddenly I got the idea to start crafting the trailer (which I've been thinking for weeks already, certain idea for trailer) and I followed the intuition right there.

I spent the whole day working with the trailer which grew into monstrous space oddity of sorts. It contains also some ambient soundscapes which will not be on the album itself but it gives bit different feel to trailer and ... well, a trailer is a trailer. My video editing software is rendering the full hd version of the trailer as I write this, but I think it'll go into youtube tomorrow at earliest. It's a piece with multiple (emphasis on multiple!) video clips layered on top of each other etc. Probably the heaviest trailer I've ever done for my projects from processor's point of view ... well, it's certainly also musically heaviest trailer I've done so far.

I have a feeling I'll work with lyrics tomorrow as it's friday and the trailer might well go online tomorrow - if that happens, I'll announce it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment